5 Quotes about Fatherhood
With only 3 weeks to go until Father’s day on September 6th, it’s time to find the perfect gift!
Give Dad a gift to remember this Father’s day with a My-books Photo Book or Canvas!
We have gathered 5 wonderful quotes about Fatherhood that would be perfect to add to Dad’s Photo Book or Canvas to make it extra special.
1. ‘A dad is someone who holds you when you cry, scolds you when you break the rules, shines with pride when you succeed, and has faith in you even when you fail’. – Unknown
2. ‘Behind every good kid is a great dad’. – Unknown
3. ‘A man’s worth is measured by how he parents his children. What he gives them, what he keeps away from them, the lessons he teaches and the lessons he allows them to learn on their own.’ – Lisa Rogers
4. ‘Any man can be a father but it takes someone special to be a dad’. – Anne Geddes
5. ‘Think about your children. If you notice yourself smiling, then you’re doing a great job’. – Michael Byron Smith
Enter code: FATHERSDEAL at the checkout OR in the My-books Gift Shop to receive 30% off storewide!
Visit our special offers page for Terms & Conditions
Want to create a Photo book or Canvas for Dad this Father’s Day? Get started now
Want to purchase a My-books voucher for Dad this Father’s Day? Visit the My-books Gift Shop